hell0
first entry

Friday 25 November 2016 @ 15:30 | 0 Comment [s]


3083347339_1_3_lseaat7i_large

        Hi ppl, based on the title above so yeah this is my first entry. Honestly, I used to have a very very nice blog when I was in primary school but since I got the offer into boarding school, I decided to delete the account. And actually, Im quite excited to run my own blog again. 

         Basically, its 25 November where the other formers went back home except the form 5s because they need to stay a few days more for their big exam, SPM. Luckily, the form 4s were allowed to went back home 2 weeks earlier! hehe huh well next year I'll be going to sit for SPM examination. That means I'll be form 5, wow so fast time flies 

       So, Im going to tell what I've been doing since 15th Nov, the day we went back home! <3 till today. I've watched some korean dramas which are Uncontrollably Fond, Shopping King Louie and 3 episodes of The Legend of The Blue Sea. I've also watched a taiwan movie which is Our Times, honestly I cried watching it. The hero used to be a big gangster in town, in malay called taiko hehe I'll always love taiko ;p but then he changed in the end, dont worry :)

       Im going to end my first entry here. Next entry will be....haha I dont know depends on my mood and if I have the chance to write again. Byeeee 


| Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Hi, I'm Nurina Auni. 17 y/o. Im gonna write about my holidays because thats what the teachers asked for. Thanks for reading! xx