hell0
Assignment

Monday 5 December 2016 @ 22:26 | 0 Comment [s]

cute, bear, and food image


Hey, this is my second entry. Based on the title, what I mean is that I need to do some assignments. It may sounds weird because the teachers didnt give any assignments but surprisingly, I got to do some of them. My father asked me to do it. So, Ive learnt some things that I didnt know such as how to use Microsoft Excel and how to organize an event. 

Basically, I've done three assignments which are:

  • how to organize a futsal event
  • house/family's budget
  • school budget    
From the assignments above, I have gained some lessons which are it is not easy to achieve something that we always wanted. Secondly, we must do the budgets to prevent from wasteful of money. We, as a child, who lived in this modern era might see that everything is easy to get using all those bank cards or just do the online shopping. We tend to forget that the one who gives the money to us is our parents. They worked for us. Thank you so much ibu and ayah. 

I guess this is the end. I'll write more later :)


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Hi, I'm Nurina Auni. 17 y/o. Im gonna write about my holidays because thats what the teachers asked for. Thanks for reading! xx