hell0
last day at home

Saturday 31 December 2016 @ 08:17 | 0 Comment [s]

Hi everyone, I'm truly sorry for not writing more and more about my holidays but I will definitely try to summarize about trip with family to Penang. It have been years since I didn't visit Penang, so my father decided to bring us there. Actually, we went back to my hometown which is at Perak. Alhamdulillah we visited both of my parents' hometown. Luckily, both kampung just at Perak. It was so nice to meet cousins, nieces and nephews. After spending about 5 days there, we went to Penang!

I can actually say that Penang is such a beautiful city, There are so many beautiful places that we can visit. The street are also classic with the arts on the wall. The city is very clean and the citizen are also very polite. Im truly happy and hoping that I can visit there again maybe with friends? Insyaallah. Im gonna share some of my pictures when I was there :)


this is when I arrived at the Penang Bridge. The scenery is amazing!


this is me visiting one of the museums there :)


this is the night view!


this is my youngest sister :)


This is my sister also :)


hehehe ;p


that 'acah' <3

Well that's gonna be the end of my entry. Tomorrow I will be going to pekan. We gonna stay at Hotel Ancasa Royale Pekan. my sisters are very excited for the swimming pool. Hahaha bad news I hears that Pekan is always raining. Hoping that sun will shine tomorrow! Haih, On monday, I will be go back to my college (sighing) but a little bit excited to meet teachers and friends <3 Last but not least, happy new year guys, lets make this year abetter year than before. Bye :)

2017, new year, and happy new year image


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Hi, I'm Nurina Auni. 17 y/o. Im gonna write about my holidays because thats what the teachers asked for. Thanks for reading! xx