hell0
a week of holiday is okay

Friday 24 March 2017 @ 03:38 | 0 Comment [s]


aesthetic, pink, and quotes image

Hi everyone! So yeah, we have been asked to write about our activities at home. Just doing the same routine everyday, eating and sleeping :) I guess that is what holiday is for but sadly, homeworks and holidays cannot be seperated. Maybe the teachers are being jealous towards us, ahah just kidding! We all know the homeworks given are for our own good right?

Hehe so yesterday, my family and I went to FizoMawar Kitchen. The restaurant is very nice and the services are also good! The menu are also variety, there are many different kinds of food that we could choose. I forgot to snap lots of pictures but it's okaaay I'll just show some of it....


This is the menu.


This is teh tarik green tea, ordered by my father :)
but he seemed to not like it


Is this a joke? I'm not laughing man! Hahahaha


Well, this is a picture of me and my sister with the owner :-)
[Mawar looked tall because she is wearing heels obviously]

The scale 1-10, I'll give 7! It was a nice dinner since all of my family members were there. Since I'm staying in boarding school, it is hard for us to gather as one family. That's all for me, thank you! <3




Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer


Hi, I'm Nurina Auni. 17 y/o. Im gonna write about my holidays because thats what the teachers asked for. Thanks for reading! xx