hell0
Activities I did throughout the holiday

Sunday 11 June 2017 @ 07:34 | 0 Comment [s]

cartoon, Lazy, and holidays image

Well, today is my last day at home because tomorrow I'm going back to Pekan!! I can't believe its almost 5 years I have been there. :-( My holidays were quite dull because I had tuition plus it was during the holy month which is Ramadan which was of course making me tired. 

I did some revisions on some of my weak subjects which are addmaths and chemistry. I learnt a lot from my tuition's teacher. I also helped my mom preparing foods for iftar which means I learnt about cooking from my mother at the same time! It was very nice to spend time with my beloved ones at the kitchen, talking about schools and family. I felt free from my hectic life at school for awhile.

That's al, thank you! <3




Older Post
The Disclaimer


Hi, I'm Nurina Auni. 17 y/o. Im gonna write about my holidays because thats what the teachers asked for. Thanks for reading! xx